20 March 2007

Rise, Sir Prometheus

Queen Mimi, Empress of Memes and Stewardess of the Peace Globes has conferred upon this blog The Thinking Blogger Award. Prometheus requests readers to desist from filing a class action suit upon Queen Mimi for inflating an already over-inflated ego.

This award is a Meme in Award's clothing. Prometheus may blog about the linklove undercurrent sometime soon. In the interim, he has decided to pass on the honor bestowed upon him (Prometheus was tempted to unleash a pun that read 'Winner Tags All', but he resisted since he can't tag all. He is required to tag five blogs that stimulate his cortex. He quotes the Queen, as she spook, on the subject of the rules of this Award/Meme:

"If you choose to carry this meme forward, remember to tag only those bloggers who stimulate your cortex....or something like that. Please make sure you pass the rules to the blogs you are tagging.

The participation rules are simple:

  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

  3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award'
    The Thinking Blogger Award
"


And now the winners, in alphabetical order:
Technorati tags: ,

7 comments:

Lizza said...

You beat me to H and Gem! Dammit.

I would've tagged you because you do funny things to my cortex and whatever else is cerebral about me, but the Queen already did.

Just so you know. :-)

Prometheus said...

Prometheus would've tagged you, if Mims hadn't. And Prometheus gets funny in the cortex with yer posts too.

Gale said...

Prometheus, I am very touched. Thanks for the props. Just what I needed this evening. I will bear the banner proudly and forever be grateful for your acknowledgment. You've got a devoted friend in Pennsylvania.

Mimi Lenox said...

Prometheus - Great choices! Gale was on my list too. It's hard to narrow down to five, isn't it?

Now, off to wiggle my wand and my cortex....or something like that.

H said...

Oh Prooooom! oh oh oh I'm swooning and swelling and I can't decide which is fueling what.

Oh but I'm so... honoured.

thankeeeyoooo... but between you and Lizza, I really have been deprived of two from my list of 5.

Of course you've made my day!

Radha said...

Will check out all these winners!

R said...

I am greatly honored to be called a Thinking Blogger by the Master himself. And to be bracketed with the likes of Shout and Gemosophy. Thank u!